Real Estate Investing
Helping You Make the Right Real Estate Investment
You want to invest? We can help. We have helped countless individuals and holding companies purchase residential properties, and they have all benefited from positive cashflow, appreciation, or both.
We are investors ourselves. We know what to buy and when to buy it.
What to Look for in an Investment Realtor
Any Realtor can show you a home for sale. But an investor needs a Realtor that knows so much more:
- Realistic income and expense projections
- Up-to-the-minute knowledge of the local rental market
- Familiarity with local zoning
- Inside scoop on Upcoming developments
- Proven negotiating skills
- Access to off-market properties
- An expansive network of affiliates like contractors, inspectors, lawyers, City Staff
Here are three recent updates that Real Estate Investors in the Greater Toronto Area should know: Greater Toronto Area Condo rental prices and income have reached a peak Rental deals available early in the COVID-19 pandemic are no more. The Q2 Rental Market Report...
Every little while, we send out a brief summary of notable news that will be of interest to Investors in residential real estate in the Greater Toronto Area. Here are three interesting pieces of info that have crossed our desk over the last few weeks. Condo rental...
Changes to Residential Tenancies Act and New Lease Form & Canada Revenue Agency Rolls out Rent Subsidy for Commercial Tenants
Here are some updates and insights on the current Residential Real Estate market. Changes to Residential Tenancies Act and New Lease Form In July of this year, amendments were made to the Residential Tenancies Act. As a result, applicable changes have been made to...
Don’t Want to be a Landlord? No problem.
STG Property Management is at your service. We can manage:
- Finding and screening potential Tenants
- Preparing rental contracts
- All communication and service to Tenant
- Maintaining your investment property